- Objectives of a newsletter campaign
- Reasons why to use newsletters
- How to build the right audience?
- The structures of a newsletter
What reasons drag companies to use newsletter campaigns? Why to take that much time to write texts and send it to the audience?
Newsletter campaigns belong to the strongest marketing tools recently. Its influence on sales can be counted in units of percent with almost zero costs.
How does it work? Companies clutter target groups of customers into lists and then they send informative newsletter to them. The strength and influence of newsletter hasn't still been completely advanced and it waits for full utilization. If we look to our American neighbours, it is possible to say, that they have understood the reasons, why is it beneficial to make newsletter and invest the time on preparation and realization.
Newsletter for free on your email
The utilization of newsletters recently is often humbled only on sales. There's no added value, it doesn't work with the audience and doesn't even care about target groups. Principally, the story is also neglected in newsletters. It has the potential to interest and reach new customers.
It is essential to realize that people who have subscribed by their email are interested into information about your field of business. You can get:
- increase of website traffic;
- the opportunity to inform about new products and services;
- building the brand and its memory refresh;
- sales on the website/eshop;
- repeated sales to customers;
- associated sales, (=cross sell);
- sales of partner's affiliate products;
- viral dissemination through social media;
In our company Gleton we often see significant positive changes of traffic because of newsletters - with low bounce rates and long time spent on the web. This is exactly the goal of successful campaign.
For getting large, but mainly targeted audience, we can use our own website. Eventually, you can let us to create a website for you, which will be aimed only to get people's emails (Opt-in pages).
If you will create collecting pop-up on your web, think about how to formulate the call to action. Sentences such as "Subscribe our news" or "Newsletter to subscribe" are not very drawing and they are rather annoying. As well as PPC advertising, the pop-up should have attractive text. For example, "Be the first one who gets the newest information about ..." - it should induce action to write down the email. Customer must feel that he will get something.
- Personal salutation
- Introductory note - why are we writing the newsletter.
- The body of the newsletter - it contains details of the offer or a story.
- Action - if it is a vending newsletter, there will be the call for action.
- The opportunity to unsubscribe.
Cooperation on making a campaign with Gleton
If you consider creating an effective and measurable newsletter campaign and you would like to make a list of contacts, we are ready to help you. We have done dozens of campaigns focused on insurance, investment to precious metals or entertaining portals and start-up projects.
The cooperation lays on requirements:
- What do you expect?
- What kind of communication do you like to use?
- How long will it take?
- What results do you anticipate?
- How will you get the contacts?
- What will the newsletters promote or tell?
- What is the campaign's budget?
For more information and calculation - call us or write an email (contact).