Sometimes just one, coherent and targeted post can reach thousands of people, who will learn about the company's product and share its content to their friends. Outreach provided by posts can be phenomenal and currently the ratio of price and performance makes it the most profitable sales channel.
Social networks belong to strong players in the field of marketing tools. Most of companies use them to sell products, services or to raise brand awareness. But they might be worried about the administration of social media. Companies, therefore, tend to collaborate externally with an experienced company, instead of hiring a new employee.
Nowadays, not only young people use social media, but also the older generation is connected. People want to communicate and social media are the place, where they are comfortable, so they return there often. Average Czech person spends two and a half hours a day on social networks. It is fun and he consumes everything what appears on the screen.
The advantages of social networks:
- Direct B2C sales
- the most common method of selling on social networks
- a very cheap way of communication with potential customers, for example in the form of customer support;
- possible information about news, events, etc. with a massive impact;
- organizing competitions for interaction with prospective customers;
- brand building of the company or a product;
- massive advertising opportunities to reach;
- when developing a new product, social networks can be fast and cheap tool for you.
Marketing company which targets on social networks can benefit from interaction with users on several levels:
- communication – to create its own quality viral content;
- response – responding to posts with own opinions;
- advertising – to pay for an advertising for a product or a post.
Definitely yes. Compared to other advertising systems, you know the impact of advertising on the target group in advance. You can even choose the age category and the group's interests or geographic targeting for clear targeting
EVERYTHING IS MEASURABLE AND CONCRETE.
There is no problem to pull out statistics and decide according to them. Campaign on social networks can usefully complement advertising on Google.
One of the most popular social networks is Facebook, but other social networks are increasingly growing. Twitter is not only very successful abroad, but also starts to promote gradually in our country. How does the traffic on social networks in the Czech Republic look?
- Facebook – 3.3 million people a month
- Google – 60,000 people a month
- Twitter – 290 000 per month
- Linkedln – 180 000 per month
- Understanding of the brand and communication of the company;
- identifying targets for increasing sales or brand awareness;
- finding content boundaries of communication;
- complete or partial account management;
- regular content publishing;
- responding to comments;
- tuning the graphics of your account;
- making tailored ads;
- creating competition;
- alignment with other marketing channels (newsletters, PPC);
- monitoring the impact of work on social networks through web analytics.